JD Document Review Analyst
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Provide legal interpretation and expertise (analysis, research, and features creation) to support the development of online functionality and infrastructure, ensuring that systems deliver intended results to customers.
- Production Functions:
- Create, modify, test, and maintain queries against Westlaw data for topical view databases and collection set based category pages for Westlaw; troubleshoot errors in topical content databases
- Quality Control and Verification:
- Elicits from and verifies requirements with internal customers.
- Verification of own work for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzes, researches, and resolves quality errors.
- JD Degree (Juris Doctor) from an American Bar Association approved law school is required.
- Demonstrated strong legal research, writing, and analytical skills along with solid judgment.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and organize detailed legal material.
- Technical skills and aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in applications/systems used by the team. Examples include MS Office and Westlaw and Boolean search syntax.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal terminology and court legislative and regulatory levels.
- Strong learning agility. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment.
JD Legal Document Review Analyst - 15680