Junior Business Analyst
500 Ross Street Pittsburgh, PA 15219
In this role, the Junior Business Analyst will with the project manager and program manager to develop data migration schedules for migrating mailboxes to Microsoft Exchange 2016.
- Collect details on SMTP servers, shared mailbox information, and non-user mailbox information, including terminated user mailboxes, utility mailboxes, and other miscellaneous types of non-user mailboxes
- Review and analysis of the collected data will be performed, for the purpose of identifying mailbox owners and technical support teams.
- Contact mailbox owners and technical support teams to communicate details and requirements that are necessary to perform migration to Exchange 2016.
- Organize meetings with mailbox owners, technical support teams, and Exchange engineers, as necessary to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, interruptive environment
- Ability to work independently as well as work collaboratively toward a common goal
Junior Business Analyst / Data Migration - 16134