Junior Business Analyst
500 Ross Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219 | contract
In this role, the Junior Business Analyst will with the project manager and program manager to develop data migration schedules for migrating mailboxes to Microsoft Exchange 2016.
- Collect details on SMTP servers, shared mailbox information, and non-user mailbox information, including terminated user mailboxes, utility mailboxes, and other miscellaneous types of non-user mailboxes
- Review and analysis of the collected data will be performed, for the purpose of identifying mailbox owners and technical support teams.
- Contact mailbox owners and technical support teams to communicate details and requirements that are necessary to perform migration to Exchange 2016.
- Organize meetings with mailbox owners, technical support teams, and Exchange engineers, as necessary to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, interruptive environment
- Ability to work independently as well as work collaboratively toward a common goal
Junior Business Analyst / Data Migration - 16134