4570 Fifth Avenue, Suite 600 Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | Direct Hire
(Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
Full-Time, Direct Hire Role
The ideal candidate will be an experienced full stack developer that can contribute in all areas - requirements analysis, user interface, integration, middle-tier, database, CI/CD, configuration/containerization and test automation.
The LAMP Application Developer is responsible for the design, development, and support of custom web applications as well as customization of off-the-shelf applications primarily focused on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and Java platforms.
- 3+ years of development experience on the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP or related open source technologies)
- SQL database development skills – database design, complex queries, large data sets, performance tuning/optimization
- Familiar with best practices in application architecture, coding standards, design patterns, security, QA, peer reviews, source control
- Ability to document requirements and produce business artifacts such as process diagrams, process flows, data models, and system architecture diagrams
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders