500 Techne Center Drive MIlford, Ohio 45150 | contract
Pay Rate: 15/hr
- Conducts chemical and physical laboratory tests of solid materials, liquids, and gases
- Analyzes test data for variety of purposes, such as research, product development, quality control, criminal investigation, and establishing standards, involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences:
- Sets up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for tests, research, or process control.
- Tests and analyzes products to determine strength, stability, purity, chemical content, and other characteristics.
- Documents results of tests and analyses.
- High School Diploma required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong detail-orientation and organization skills
- Good record keeping ability
- Required to wear a Respirator for this role