Lead Software Developer
101 Barclay Street New York, New York 10286 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opportunity with our financial client located in New York, NY for a Lead Software Developer.
This is an opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Interested candidates need to have sharp coding and development skills and solid communication skills to explain code to other technical and non-technical users.
- Partner with the other members of the Agile project team to provide software solution and technical support to meet business function needs.
- Provide support to and work collaboratively with the business product owner and other members of the Agile team.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development including daily Scrum meetings, Sprint and Product Backlog reviews, and solution development.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-6 years of experience in software development
- Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to work in a team environment.
- Java 8
- RESTful APIs
- Agile / Scrum
- Test-driven development: Junit, FitNesse
- J2EE / Tomcat
- Spring: MVC, REST, Data, Boot
- JMS / MQ
- Confluence / Jira Agile Tools
Lead Software Developer - Java - Angular JS - 16412