Lead Software Developer
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Focus on development in: Java/Spring 3, Oracle SQL/PL
The ideal Software Developer candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 6 years software development experience
- RDBMS and writing moderate/complex SQL queries.
- Experience in application software development including:
- requirements analysis
- performance tuning
- scalability of products
- Test-driven development experience
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology for Software Development (prefer Scrum) a plus.
Required Technical Skills
- Oracle SQL/PL
- Shell Scripting
- HTML 5
- IBM MQ or Active MQ
Lead Software Developer - Java/Spring 3, Oracle SQL/PL - 15880