Lead Statistical Analyst - Oncology
100 BAYER BOULEVARD Whippany, New Jersey 07981 | contract
Our client is looking for a Lead Statistical Analyst to work within an Oncology department.
The primary responsibility of the Lead Statistical Analyst is to work independently and assume responsibility for the development and use of standard programs and statistical project data structures for all clinical studies within the assigned Study/Project.
- Coordinate activities of assigned statistical programming team members
- Ensure the development of programs and use of project standards for all analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures for assigned project with close cooperation with the study/project statistician.
- Participate in the IND/NDA activities, as needed for assigned project
- Lead and oversee all statistical programming function deliverables required for submissions to regulatory authorities for assigned projects/studies
- Participate on global teams that evaluate processes and make suggestions for process and system needs and improvements
- Provide assistance to junior and external programmers in the development of statistical programs
- BS/MS/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth).
- 5 + years statistical programming with SAS in pharmaceutical or biotech with experience in creating and validating SDTM and/or ADaM data structures.
- Oncology experience is preferred.
- Project management or equivalent experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and database management knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple issues as well as meet and negotiate tight timelines
Lead Statistical Analyst - Clinical Oncology Analyst - 16141