Lean Manufacturing Coordinator
8171 Planer Mill Rd Middlesex, North Carolina 27557 | contract
Lean Manufacturing Coordinator opening with our client.
Pay Rate: $33/hr
Responsible to lead practical application of the Lean/Continuous Improvement tools and conducting/leading Kaizen events through all areas of a manufacturing plant.
- Partners with plant team to develop and execute the continuous improvement strategy in facility. This includes execution of top down Key Objectives, leading of Rapid Improvement Events, and deployment of the Continuous Improvement Framework.
- Directs activities to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity, Inventory, and Cost utilizing Lean Six Sigma methods (ELSS).
- Trains all employees and deploys the Lean tools (5S, VSM, Standard Work, Setup Reduction, TPM, Problem Solving, Material Flow, and Six Sigma).
- Leads or facilitates projects or events such as Kaizen events, business process improvements, and Rapid Improvement events (RIE) to drive short-term and long term business improvements.
- Oversee and coordinate production methods and modifications for production efficiency and cost control.
- Conduct studies to prepare and recommend new and revised operating procedures to maintain control, improve operations, and facilitate processing. Compile and analyze significant data relative to the solution of lean/manufacturing problems and/or cost reduction studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 month of professional experience with Lean, Continuous Improvement or Operational Excellence.
- 1-2 years’ experience deploying Lean in a high mix, low volume manufacturing environment
- Green Belt Certification
- Knowledge of Lean/Continuous Improvement practices.
- Strong background in lean manufacturing, multi-functional project teams and successful hands-on implementation with some experience with Six Sigma considered a plus
- Ability to plan, organize and build effective teams and motivate others
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivation and time-management skills
Lean Manufacturing Coordinator / Green Belt / Process Improvement - 15704