Legal Application Analyst - Bilingual (REMOTE/TELECOMMUTE)
3 Times Sq New York, New York 10036 | contract
JD and Bar admittance in any state - Remote work okay - Bilingual (Spanish and English)Pay Rate: $23/hr
Provide legal interpretation and expertise (analysis, research, and features creation) to support the development of online functionality and infrastructure, ensuring that systems deliver intended results to customers.
- Production Functions: Create, modify, test, and maintain queries against Westlaw data for topical view databases and collection set based category pages for WestlawNext; troubleshoot errors in topical content databases
- Quality Control and Verification:
- Elicits from and verifies requirements with internal customers.
- Verification of own work for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzes, researches, and resolves quality errors.
- JD Degree (Juris Doctorate) from an American Bar Association approved law school is required.
- Bilingual (Fluency in Spanish and English - both oral and written)
- Demonstrated strong legal research, writing, and analytical skills along with solid judgment.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and organize detailed legal material.
- Technical skills and aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in applications/systems used by the team: Examples include MS Office, Westlaw Classic and WestlawNext, and Boolean search syntax.
- Demonstrated process, product, and systems knowledge, and teamwork. Actively participates in and contributes to team or content center projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge of legal terminology and court legislative and regulatory levels.
Legal Application Analyst- Bilingual Attorney (Spanish/English) - 15748