650 Broad St Rochester, NY 14694 | contract
Looking for a candidate with a JD (Juris Doctorate), State Bar admission and solid legal research and analytical skills.
Additional experience and qualifications should include:
- 0-3 years of legal editing or related experience
- Exceptional editorial judgment and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Westlaw navigation and online research tools
- Ability to interpret and analyze legal material within framework of established topics.
- Must meet editorial publishing schedules and quality standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/projects
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Legal Editor - 16631