Legal Researcher (JD required)
50 Broad St Rochester, New York 14694 | contract
Legal Researcher (Juris Doctorate required)
Entry-level candidate with Westlaw experience encouraged to apply!
Must possess exceptional editorial judgment and attention to detail.
Must meet editorial publishing schedules and quality standards.
- JD (Juris Doctorate) required
- Entry-level to 3 years of experience
- Familiarity with Westlaw navigation and on-line research tools
- Ability to interpret and analyze legal material within framework of established topics.
- Attention to detail for long periods of time is required.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) proficiency
- Ability to prioritize tasks/projects.
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative or team environment.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all contacts.