410 Keystone Drive Suite 410B Pittsburgh, PA 15086 | Contract
Seeking a Logistics Coordinator with advanced Microsoft Excel ability, strong interpersonal skills and the drive to learn new skills and processes for an opening in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Pay Rate: 15-18/hr
Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator
- Ensure the timely delivery of all imported shipments; Ensure the integrity of all imported shipments
- Work alongside customer service when necessary to answer customer questions about product imports.
- Resolve shipment inventory discrepancies.
- Leads meetings with supplier to ensure timely delivery of product
- Communicate with freight forwarders as necessary to provide up to date delivery information for customers
- Receive and answer customer inquiries regarding delivery of freight
- Manage orders, ensuring up to date and accurate information is represented
- Review, update, and create daily Warehouse and Logistical procedures to ensure a faster more efficient work flow
- Maintain and create dashboard like systems to help evaluate daily duties for all departments
The Logistics Coordinator should have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or similar area of study
- 2+ years’ experience in logistics and/or inventory management
- Experience working with customs and import regulations required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Logistics Coordinator - 16731