Lotus Notes Developer Developer
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opportunity for an experienced Lotus Notes Developer.
Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and profit sharing.
- Responsible for application design and programming.
- Design, code, and test database and web-based software applications developed with Lotus Notes/Domino;
- Write documentation for the software applications.
- Work directly with end users during the entire software development lifecycle of a project from requirements gathering to implementation and support.
- Provide direct end user support or training as needed.
- Research, analyze, an evaluate current technology trends to determine applicability and viability at the company.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and training sessions to maintain the knowledge and skills necessary for fulfilling the position requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- IBM Notes and Domino Version 9 application development platform including LotusScript and XPages
- Microsoft SQL
- iOS development platform
- Esri ArcGIS development platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time; Ability to prioritize work across projects is required.
- Self-motivated; Team player
- Strong Interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate, and create consensus
Software Developer - IBM Lotus Notes Domino - 16113