Manufacturing Development Engineer
Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, GA 30577
The ideal candidate will have experience reliability, process, or industrial engineering experience that understands operational excellence, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), and or TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) techniques.
Overview of Role
- Support continuous improvement in manufacturing processes.
- Support weekly cross functional Lean BOS and MRB meetings.
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data to improve safety, reduce costs, improve quality and increase product velocity.
- Develop new tools and processes to support the overall manufacturing strategy for the manufacturing plant.
- Successfully facilitate the Transfer of Manufacturing Technology, Processes and Tools from Incumbent Manufacturing Sites (IMS) to Target Manufacturing Sites (TMS)
- Ensure that ongoing production processes are robust and sustainable in order to meet Quality and Delivery Requirements
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical or Materials)
- Some manufacturing engineering experience with knowledge in lean principles and Six Sigma methodology
- Six Sigma Black belt preferred
- Ability to design manufacturing tooling, equipment, and fixtures for new and existing production parts.
- Additional skills needed: experience with Autocad, Solidworks, and CNC programming.
- OEE and TPM experience is a huge plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Manufacturing Development Engineer - 17177