Manufacturing Development Engineer
Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, Georgia 30577 | contract
Pay Rate: 30/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
Requirements - Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related area
- 1-3 years manufacturing engineering experience
- Lean/six sigma background
- Manufacturing design experience
Manufacturing Engineer / Lean / Six Sigma - 15663