Manufacturing Development Engineer
Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, Georgia 30577 | contract
Manufacturing Development Engineer opening in Toccoa, GA.
Bachelor's / Master's / 3 years experience / Six Sigma Black Belt
Pay Rate: 30/hr
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data to drive continuous improvement in order to improve worker safety/ergonomics, reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve quality.
- Reduce setup times and lead times.
- Improve product quality
- Drive environment, health and safety improvements
- Develop capital plans in order to procure new equipment and tooling or modify existing equipment.
- Implement new manufacturing processes or manage transition of manufacturing processes to support the overall manufacturing strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical or Materials).
- Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of manufacturing engineering experience with knowledge in lean principles and Six Sigma methodology
- Six Sigma Black belt preferred
- Ability to design manufacturing tooling, equipment, and fixtures for new and existing production parts.
- CNC programming
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.