11642 Old Baltimore Pike Beltsville, Maryland 20705 | contract
Pay Rate: $35/hr
In this role, the Manufacturing Engineer plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering
- Experience or has worked with manual lathes and CNC machines
Manufacturing Engineer - 15726