308 MAXWELL AVENUE Greenwood, South Carolina 29646 | contract
Contract Role / Pay Rate: 28/hr
Overview of Manufacturing Engineer Role
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements.
- Apply working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process.
- Create processes and procedures to help the company meet budgetary goals as well as performance quotas.
- Design and develop new products and product mock-ups alongside the creative team.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating and cohesion.
- Establish an effective and efficient work sequence.
- Devise new solutions to existing manufacturing problems.
- Develop standardized design criteria across all product lines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role
- Lean manufacturing and/or six sigma experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
Manufacturing Engineer / Lean / Six Sigma - 16266