14284 Highway 41 North Sparks, Georgia 31647 | contract
Contract opening for a Manufacturing Engineer in Sparks, GA.
Pay Rate: 25/hr
Interested candidates should have a BS degree, 5 plus years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment and experience with SOP documentation and development.
The Manufacturing Engineer will closely with Subject Matter Experts (SEMs) to gather information on work processes and manufacturing equipment operation in order to produce SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) within a pre-defined template.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Documentation background (SOP's)
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude as it relates to Manufacturing Formulation and Packaging equipment
- Ability to proactively work with partners and write clear and concise policies and procedures for multiple departments under tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Word.
- Self -motivated and able to work independently and within a team
Manufacturing Engineer - Standard Operating Procedures - 16310