400 Hunt Valley Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15068 | Direct Hire
Manufacturing / Processing Engineer
Pay Rate: 75K - 85K
Full-time, direct hire role with our client in Pittsburgh, PA for a Manufacturing / Processing Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and at least 5 years relative experience.
In this role, you will lead continuous improvement projects aimed at productivity or quality improvements while supporting several departments in day to day functions.
- Supports production processes in day to day activity, identifying and eliminating waste.
- Executes continuous improvement projects to reduce manufacturing costs and increase product and process quality.
- Designs, manufactures, improves and maintains fixtures for supported production departments
- Actively participates in cross functional quality improvement program
- Investigates and recommends solutions for production and product related quality, manufacturing or process issues
- Ensures that no hazards exist in the workplace
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Material Science or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a successful manufacturing / process engineer.
- Six Sigma experience, certification a plus
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Setup reduction techniques
- Data analysis
- Lean manufacturing tools
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Product Engineering
- Experience with SolidWorks and additive manufacturing
- Ability to develop clear and concise work instructions and procedures
- Experience executing capital projects on time and on budget, with clear specifications and acceptance criteria
Manufacturing / Processing Engineer - 15502