400 Hunt Valley Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15068 | Direct Hire
Manufacturing Process Engineer (Junior to Mid-Level)
Looking for a junior to mid-level Manufacturing Process Engineer with a Bachelor's Degree and 2 or more years of experience. with a solid background in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methods.
The Process Engineer will lead continuous improvement projects aimed at productivity and quality improvements while supporting several departments in day to day functions.
The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Support day to day production processes in order to identify ways to improve processes and eliminate waste
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Participates in cross functional quality improvement programs
- Investigates and recommends solutions for production and product related quality, manufacturing or process issue
- Ensures a safe and hazard-free work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Material Science, Chemical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 2 years of experience as a process engineer.
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Experience executing capital projects on time and on budget
- Lean manufacturing tools
- Project Management skills
- Experience with SolidWorks and additive manufacturing
- Ability to travel up to 25% within North America
Manufacturing Process Engineer (Junior to Mid-Level) - 16015