Marketing Project Coordinator
2395 Midway Rd Carrollton, Texas 75006 | contract
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information for marketing division
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitors internal and external schedule changes and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Marketing Communications or related field
- 2 years in a similar marketing project coordinator role
- 2-4 years experience in marketing, communications or related field a plus
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Knowledge of creative process for print and digital work.
- Problem solving skills for standard, tactical project management activities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily WORD).
- Technical proficiency in department project management system preferred.
- Self-motivated, extremely organized and have strong inter-personal and communications skills with a focus on technology as a tool for productivity.
Marketing Project Coordinator - 15888