410 N Balph Avenue Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15202 | Contract
Materials Inspector / Construction Materials Testing
Background in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering / Materials Testing
Willing to Train Right Candidate
In this role as the Materials Inspector, you will inspect and test construction materials such as soils, concrete, asphalt and masonry to ensure that testing, sampling, and inspections comply with drawings, specifications and applicable industry standards.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, Engineering Science or related field
- Associate’s Degree and/or equivalent level of experience
- Prior experience in construction materials testing.
- PA driver’s license, own vehicle and current insurance.
- Reliable and dependable
- Great communication skills
- Solid math skills with accuracy
- Ability to work overtime and weekend hours as required
- >Any related certifications would be a plus, but not required