Boulder, Virginia 16323 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Mechanical Engineer with our client in the Franklin, PA area.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Conduct engineering evaluations including investigations, basic calculations and tests.
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Support improvements to streamline engineering or manufacturing processes used to design, develop, maintain and support components, products, and/or services.
- Participate in Change Management to achieve the desired organizational outcomes by successfully changing individual behaviors as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSME of ASMET
- 3 years’ experience in engineering design, machine application and manufacturing
- CAD software knowledge
- Knowledge of Lean Engineering principles
- Experience with Change Management implementation
Mechanical Engineer - 16083