Pittsburgh, PA 15212 | Direct Hire
Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer
Full-time, direct hire role for a Mechanical Engineer or a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Writes scope of work for mechanical design based on preliminary review and meetings with the client.
- Prepares engineering studies and schematic design for new systems and analyzes operation of existing systems.
- Assigns and reviews work of project design team.
- Checks progress of work and alerts Project Manager to change of scope or additional services.
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering
- PE registration required
- 3 to 10 years’ experience
- LEED AP credentials a plus
- Knowledge of applicable building codes.
- Thorough understanding of construction process
- CAD and Revit software knowledge preferred
- CxA, CEM certifications a plus
Mechanical Engineer - 16110