Microsoft System Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA 15317 | Direct Hire
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
The Solutions Engineer will provide expertise and leadership in identifying, evaluating and leading the deployment of new systems and capabilities related to the end user experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 6 years experience preferred.
- MTA, MCSA and/or MCSE certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows, System Center, Intune, PowerShell, Group Policy, other scripting tools and inventory management software.
- IT Infrastructure landscape and architecture design experience
- Microsoft System Center, Windows Desktop and Active Directory experience
- Project management and leadership skills
- Team-oriented and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills
Solutions Engineer / End User Experience Architect - 16376