Mobile Software Engineer
2100 Wharton Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203 | Direct Hire
Mobile Software Engineer / .Net / Xamarin
- Design and develop desktop (Windows UWP and Mac OS) and mobile (iOS, Windows, Android) applications using Microsoft .NET framework and the Xamarin toolset
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Create front-end data architecture requirements
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred or relevant work experience
- Experience with C#, WPF, XCode, Java, and/or Xamarin – including Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, and UWP apps
- Ability to build graphically intensive UIs, manage multiple view hierarchies, UI transitions, and performance on mobile and desktop devices.
- Comprehensive understanding of Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and Windows Store
- Jira, Git, Team City, and/or Octopus Deploy
- Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services, Azure Web Jobs
- Integration with Web API