2305 Duss Avenue, Bldg. 4 Pittsburgh, PA 15003 | Direct Hire
Mold Designer - Injection Mold Design
- Reviews customer's part data for mold-ability.
- Consults and facilitates feedback for part design improvements.
- Establish mold design criteria and concept.
- Reviews mold designs for processing, installation and maintenance issues.
- Consults and facilitates feedback to mold builder, internal tool shop and processing personnel.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATONS
- Bachelor's degree in Plastics Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in injection mold design or injection mold processing.
- Knowledge of Thermoplastic Materials and their application process.
- Good plastic part and mold design practices.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of GDT/dimensional tolerance.
- Proficient in 3D CAD, preferably Unigraphics NX.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Mold Designer - Injection Mold Design - 16819