Operations Administrator - Financial Markets
11486 Corporate Boulevard Orlando, FL 32817 | contract
Operations Administrator - Financial Markets Data Management
Pay Rate: 28/hr
The Operations Administrator will be working within a Market Transition Management with the goals of delivering a timely and high quality onboarding and transition experience to clients. The main objectives of this group is to enhance client experience through the delivery of a consistent and efficient end-to-end client onboarding solution and to accelerate revenue growth through a timely business implementation process.
Markets Static Data Management Workflow Lead
- Serve as the day-to-day first-level escalation and problem resolution contact and client advocate for the relevant Product/client base consisting of sophisticated and complex products and clients of Markets and for other functional areas.
- Ensure completion of the daily servicing activities of assigned by the Workflow Lead in order to ensure the attainment of all service requirements in accordance with agreed upon service standards, and Markets policies and procedures.
- Act as the first-level client advocate and coordinator with all Markets and other functional departments
- Maintain adherence to internal policies and procedures and external regulations - at times across multiple countries.
- Previous experience with investment markets products and business systems
- Knowledge of general investment management processes, hedge fund and prime broker operations along with related products will be beneficial.
- General understanding of regulatory requirements, sometimes across multiple countries, as well as with the servicing requirements of Markets clients, and understand risk.
- Manage workloads of assigned tasks with a focus on accuracy, timelines, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to understand and successfully service the most complex and demanding clients in the respective product.
- Ability to manage daily workflow requirements with ad hoc requests and client inquires;
- Strong client, organizational, analytical and execution skills.
- Good communication, presentation, administrative, and computing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead colleagues to deliver service accurately and on time
Operations Administrator - Financial Markets Data Management - 16786