Operations Process Improvement Specialist
5353 Highland Dr Jackson, Mississippi 39206 | contract
Duties will include:
- Create and deploy the future state of the Modification Overhaul Repair (MRO) operations in terms of planning, scheduling, material flow, manufacturing and inventory position.
- Participate in the creating of the Value Stream Maps, the definition of the new layout and process standardization.
- Support the development of Capital Approval Request and the data analytics required to justify investment – business case
- Participate and lead CI activities such as time studies, Standard Work, Value Stream Management, line balancing, layout deployment
- Support manufacturing simulation analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- 5+ years Operations and Lean manufacturing experience
- Industrial manufacturing – MRO (repairs) experience preferred
- Shop floor experience and mentality – hands on
- Very analytical
- Team player
- Good communicator
Operations Process Improvement Specialist / Manufacturing - 15703