PMP Project Engineer
250 Airside Drive Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108 | Direct Hire
Full-Time, Direct Hire Project Engineer opening.
PROJECT ENGINEER ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Oversee and manage the detailed design of process equipment.
- Collaborate with lead engineers on drawing development for flow sheets, vessels, P&IDs and general arrangements.
- Responsible for the overall project design and coordinating associated tasks
- Inspect process design for accuracy at the beginning of each new project.
- Manage the process of specifying technical requirements and draft equipment specifications for purchase requisitions.
- Assist project managers with evaluating supplier proposals for conformity to technical requirements, schedule compliance and budget allowance.
- Recommend supplier with best offering that meets project specifications, schedule and budget for procurement.
- Review project lists for equipment, valves, instruments, utilities requirements and loads that are prepared by the departments (Electrical, Mechanical, I&C).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Professional Engineer’s License (PE) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desired.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of project engineering and management with the majority of it in managing numerous successful medium to large scale industrial and/or municipal projects.
- Experience managing projects and are familiar with using project plans, issue, risk management and change control.
- Experience with project management and managing budgets is required.
- Managing of multiple projects and working to tight deadlines is essential.
- Technical expertise and excellent customer problem solving skills are essential.
Project Engineer / PE / PMP - 15794