95 Christopher Columbus Drive Jersey City, NJ 07302 | contract
Contract role with possibility of permanent, direct hire.
Pay Rate: $32/hr
In this role as the Paralegal, you will provide broad-based paralegal support to a busy in-house legal department.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responding to subpoenas, information requests, and legal process
- Conducting research regarding assets held in custody utilizing proprietary systems.
- Associate's Degree or Paralegal certificate or equivalent level of experience
- 5+ years paralegal experience
- Experience working with drafting and editing contracts
- Paralegal experience within financial/banking institution is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle several projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and writing skills