1667 East Sutter Road, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15116 | Contract
Piping Designer opening in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Pay Rate: $22-32/hr (depending on experience)
In this role, you will work with specifications and written and verbal instructions in accordance with established design practice, codes, standards, and procedures to prepare piping designs.
Responsibilities of the Piping Designer include:
- Initiates engineering drawings for a complex area of the project in conformance with the project requirements with little or no supervision.
- Prepares complete piping designs including, plans, sections, details, bills of material.
- Reviews drawings supplied by vendors, clients and other disciplines that affect the piping design.
- Conducts field investigation to obtain information to route and support piping.
- Checks piping drawings prepared by others
- Minimum 10 years of piping design experience
- AutoCAD 2D proficient, 3D a plus
- Ability to read and understand P & ID’s
- Experienced with U/G piping
- Process piping experience in an industrial environment
- Familiar with isometric drawings and bills of material
- Able to conduct field investigations to verify pipe routings
Piping Designer - 15878