1667 East Sutter Road, Shaler, PA 15116 | Contract
Piping Drafter role with local client.
Pay Rate: 16-21/hr
- Develops piping drawings in conformance with project requirements
- Prepares piping designs including, plans, sections, details, bills of material.
- Reviews drawings supplied by vendors, clients and other disciplines that affect the piping design.
- Participates in field investigation to obtain information to route and support piping.
- 2 to 5 years of drafting experience
- AutoCAD 2D proficient
- Ability to read and understand P & ID’s
- Piping experience in an industrial or commercial environment
- Able to conduct field investigations to verify pipe routings
Piping Drafter - 16809