141 Zehner School Road Cranberry, Pennsylvania 16063 | Contract
Pay Rate: $23-28/hr
The Demand Planner will engage with Sales, Marketing and supply planning to create, maintain and validate the Demand Forecast as well as other activities in order to maximize customer service and manage inventory levels.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access experience
- Background in supply chain, interpret metrics and measurements
- ERP Software (Enterprise Resource Planning) knowledge
- Strong mathematical skills. Comfortable analyzing data in decision making to achieve desired results.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Responsive to customer needs and acts with a sense of urgency to provide feedback and resolve problems.
ERP Planner / Demand Planner / Supply Chain / Logistics Planning - 15806