8404 River Road Geismar, Louisiana 70734 | contract
Pay Rate: 55-60/hr
The ideal candidate will have Primavera scheduling experience from a petrochemical, oil and gas, or other heavy industrial field.
- Provide planning and scheduling expertise on investments of various size and complexity.
- Active participation in the overall planning process and development of detailed schedules Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning phases.
- Track planned and earned physical progress, key milestone changes, identify, analyze and offer mitigation for project delays, and support reporting to management.
- Lead and conduct Interactive Planning Sessions.
- Active participation/development of Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Generate predefined schedule and reporting requirements and ad hoc reports on an as needed basis.
- Perform studies/analysis on schedule durations, productivity, progress, historical data, etc.
- Assist in the development and improvement of planning and scheduling tools, processes, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical area preferred with at least 10 years of professional experience and a minimum of 8 years of experience in planning and scheduling.
- In lieu of the preferred degree, the position will require 14 years of planning and scheduling experience, and at least 16 years of project/ construction experience in a related industry.
- Excellent Primavera use and knowledge.
- Industry experience preferred includes petrochemical, oil & gas, or similar heavy industrial fields.
- In depth technical knowledge about overall project planning, schedule risk analysis, risk management, and detailed scheduling work processes for all phases of a project including FEL, detailed engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning.
- Schedule Risk Analysis Software experience is preferred (i.e. Acumen Fuse, Acumen Risk).
- Excellent computer skills primarily in Excel.
- Strong communication, initiative, and collaborative skills
Planner/Scheduler - Primavera - Chemical / Industrial - 16430