Plumbing and Fire Protection Designer
395 E. Waterfront Drive #200 Pittsburgh, PA 15120
Interested candidates should have at least 2 years of design experience in plumbing and fire protection systems and proficiency with AutoCAD.
Responsibilities of the Designer will include the planning and preparation of Plumbing and Fire Protection designs, calculations, reports, equipment selection and specification writing for building and facilities projects.
Additional responsibilities will include monitoring work for compliance with applicable codes, working with and mentoring junior staff, meeting with clients to discuss project matters and making recommendations when necessary based on the clients’ needs.
- 2+ years of experience in the design and documentation ofPlumbing and Fire Protection Systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD software
- Revit knowledge a plus
- Experience with preparation of plumbing and fire protection construction drawings.
- Knowledge and understanding of building codes and standards.
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
Plumbing and Fire Protection Designer - 16429