Printed Circuit Board Designer
101 Zeta Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238 | Direct Hire
Printed Circuit Board Designer / PCB Designer
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
The PCB Designer uses circuit board layout software to create complete printed circuit board layouts and documentation packages.
- Work with electrical and mechanical engineers to design printed circuit boards
- Enter designs in schematic format using Mentor Graphics PADS Logic software to
- Perform component placement and route operations using Mentor Graphics PADS Layout software
- Create bills of material and assemblies for outside vendor to manufacture printed circuit boards
- Creates internal production and support documentation including BOMs, assembly drawings
- Develop and maintain design libraries of electrical components and symbols
- Performs Quality checks on documents before release
- Associate Degree in Electronics, Drafting or similar discipline required
- Minimum of 2 years of printed circuit board layout design experience
- Working knowledge of fundamental circuits and electrical schematics
- Experienced working in a requirements based environment.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Experience with PADS and AutoCAD software packages a plus