Process Documentation Associate
26850 SW Kinsman Road, Building 1 Wilsonville, Oregon 97070 | contract
The Process Documentation Associate will be part of a department working on standardizing manufacturing processes with the goal of making products safe and defect free in the most efficient processes.
- Work with production technicians and team leads to observe and document current tasks and processes for production lines
- Follow safety rules and procedures including PPE standards.
- Use in-house Method sheet templates to document the tasks of a given process
- Review observations and completed method sheets with Supervisors and operations on a weekly basis, and follow through any actions and feedbacks to ensure accurate descriptions of the tasks/processes.
- Daily alignment with operations team to ensure alignment and timely completion of the projects.
- Report out process variabilities across different technicians and work with supervisors to find optimum methods.
- Report out immediately any tasks or steps that may undermine safety and quality
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting preferred.
- Strong listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to details and process oriented
- Self-driven, efficient to complete the tasks on time
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Work experience in an ISO environment a plus
Process Documentation Associate - 15871