400 Guys Run Rd, Harmar, Pennsylvania 15024 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Process Engineer with our client located in the Harmar, PA area.
The ideal Process Engineer candidate will have a solid background in emerging technologies like Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced sensors and instruments and/or Robotics.
Required Qualifications of the Process Engineer
- Ph.D. in Electrical, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical engineering
- 5 to 10 years experience in Process Control Engineering
- Familiar with Model Predictive Control methodology
- Familiar with Process control network and Process wide data technology
- PhD in Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of advanced control methodologies such as MPC (Model predictive Control) and other control methodologies
- Knowledge of process control instrumentation concepts and practice
- Knowledge of the process database management and analysis methodologies and theory
- Prior project leadership or supervisory experience
Process Engineer - Research and Development (R&D) - 15911