897 Lancaster Pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17566 | Direct Hire
Duties will include:
- Improving efficiency/process capabilities
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Investigate new manufacturing equipment and hardware
- Investigate new processes to improve quality.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 10+ years foundry experience
- Experienced in engineering casting processes for ferrous and non-ferrous castings
- Experience in Solidification Modeling
- Ability to develop gating and riser systems for ferrous and non-ferrous castings
- Ability to increase mold yield
- Ability to resolve process quality defects
- Understanding of green sand process control
- Ability to design onsite processes
Process Engineer - 15644