New York, New York 10286 | contract
New York, NY
Pay Rate: 18-19/hr
This position is within the Client Service Delivery function of the Company, supporting the Depository Receipts business line.
- Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
- Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues.
- Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
- Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- At least 2 years experience
- Analytical skills; Strong math skills
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate/advanced), Word, and Powerpoint Skills needed