400 Hunt Valley Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15068 | Direct Hire
Production Supervisor - Manufacturing / Production Department
Full-time, Direct Hire role
Salary Range - 65K-80KProduction Supervisor Essential Functions include:
- Direct and oversee the flow of work on the production floor.
- Balance the labor in the production department to the capacity demanded of each individual area.
- Continuously improve the efficiencies, effectiveness, and quality standards of the production area.
- Monitor departmental and individual performance and provide appropriate feedback, encouragement, and discipline when necessary in order to facilitate department improvements.
- Manage employee relations by interviewing, hiring, monitoring absenteeism, tardiness, time cards, etc.
- Provide technical support when needed and positive encouragement to the staff at all times.
- Train new and existing staff in order to be proficient in all areas of packing and unpacking and work order printing.
- Monitor and improve staff morale through positive example and a solution-oriented approach toward problem solving.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Management)
- 5-10 years in a production supervisor / leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required.
- Strong Continuous Improvement background
- Lean and Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) required.
- Strong employee relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work standard weekday hours plus weekend rotation coverage as required.
- Ability to handle multiple task and priorities.
- Strong organizational skills.
Production Supervisor - Manufacturing / Production Department - 15668