400 Hunt Valley Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15068
The Production Supervisor will be overseeing employees in a promotional marketing production environment.
- Direct and oversee the flow of work on the production floor.
- Balance the labor in the production department to the capacity demanded of each individual area.
- Continuously improve production efficiencies, effectiveness, and quality standards
- Monitor departmental and individual performance and provide appropriate feedback, encouragement, and discipline
- Manage employee relations by interviewing, hiring, monitoring absenteeism, tardiness, time cards, etc.
- Provide technical support when needed and positive encouragement to the staff at all times.
- Train new and existing staff in order to be proficient in all areas of packing and unpacking and work order printing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required.
- Continuous Improvement background
- Lean & Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- General computer skills.
- Ability to handle multiple task and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and follow up.
- Solid communication skills
Production Supervisor - 16797