120 Liberty Street Franklin, PA 16323 | Contract
- Track and drive projects for engineering product lines.
- Provide progress reports, status and results against project plans for performance.
- Support the product management team in project scope limits and scheduling
- Assist in planning and coordinating resources for projects
- Work with contractors, employees and management to communicate project status to ensure successful completion projects.
- Associate Degree in Engineering, Science or Business, required.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of project coordinator or similar experience
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, etc.)
- MS Project knowledge preferred
- Solid communications skills. Able to network across all departments and achieve results through influence
- Results orientated and action driven
Project Coordinator - 16485