P.O. Drawer 6399 Wheeling, WV 26003 | Direct Hire
Project Engineer / Construction / Roofing
Full-Time, Direct Hire Role
Salary: 60,000 - 70,000
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of related experience, along with project engineering experience in the construction and roofing industry.
In this role, you will assist with the day to day construction management of multiple projects and act as a point-of-contact with customers. You will have full accountability and responsibility for project profitability and quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews contract with estimator for completeness of take-off, scope, pricing and contract value.
- Coordinates all issues of contract scope with the estimate and resolves any issues or discrepancies.
- Responding to the inquiries of the team members of the construction project
- To work with project managers and help predict the duration of the project and the cost
- Communicating with the construction project manager regarding concerns that affect the progress of a construction project.
- Creating and maintaining construction project files.
- Coordinating with subcontractors regarding details.
- Coordinating with construction project personnel in order to ensure that project deadlines are
- Help obtaining the necessary licenses or permits.
- Keep project teams informed weekly with project updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction management or at least 5 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Background in Construction and Roofing engineering project management
- Client-facing and customer service skills
- Ability to foster a teamwork mentality and build relationships with clients
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Project Engineer / Construction / Roofing - 15990