Project Manager - Financial Services
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830 | contract
Pay Rate: $48/hr
Project Manager opening with our financial services client located in Greenwich, CT.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the planning, organization, and implementation of project activities;
- Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions;
- Ensure adherence to current project management standard processes and compliance to quality assurance policies;
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and program management of stakeholder expectations;
- Manage day-to-day project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings (with various groups) and preparing/delivering status reports;
- Proactively identify and solve project issues through negotiation and/or escalation processes.
The preferred candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a financial services firm with at least 3 years of project management experience;
- Strong client facing skills; Ability to work with high profile investment managers
- Solid history of managing development, support, modifications, enhancements and troubleshooting technologies;
- Proven ability to manage a team responsible for producing quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Ability to work independently within various technology areas
Project Manager - Financial Services - 15622