6500 Brooktree Road Pittsburgh, PA 15090 | Contract
Pittsburgh, PA (north)
The ideal candidate will have a experience managing multiple projects and have experience manager industrial fabrication projects.
- Work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate and implement projects from initiation to closure.
- Participate in internal and external project kick-off meetings.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage and support project team, assigning tasks and deadlines.
- Manage and maintain budget.
- Create schedule and project timeline.
- Track and report on deliverables and milestone activities.
- Procurement and expediting of required sub-vendor products / external services / freight / fabrication.
- Lead quality assurance, ensuring product compliance to customer and internal specifications.
- Identify and resolve issues and risks throughout the project life cycle.
- Review project fabrication drawings for accuracy and alignment with customer specifications.
- Participate in policy / procedure decisions and operational development efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related area
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management with a strong technical / industrial background.
- Ability to deal with customers in technical and business decision making processes.
- Fabrication experience preferred.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project and Access)
- Ability to travel as required
Project Manager - Industrial Fabrication - 16839