Quality Assurance Engineer
2 W Baltimore Ave Suite 315 Media, PA 19063 | contract
The QA Software Engineer is responsible for conducting thorough product testing using manual and automated testing techniques.
- Will be involved in testing of both off-the-shelf and custom software products.
- Requires participation in all phases of software development testing cycle including development, review, execution and automation of tests plans/cases/scripts to ensure the software meets business requirements.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts and product managers throughout the release process.
- Perform various levels of testing including feature, system, integration, security, performance, load and others
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience with the full software development life cycle and automated testing tools
- Hands-on expertise with testing automation tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI, etc.) and test scripting tools
- Experience with version control such as SVN, Git, CVS, etc.
- Knowledge of web/internet technologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, delivery oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Quality Assurance (QA) Software Engineer - 16503