Quality Assurance Engineer
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15120 | Contract
Quality Assurance Engineer - QA Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA OR Charlotte, NC
Assists in the development and implementation of quality test strategies and methods.
BS Degree - Healthcare QA - 3 to 5 years of experience
- Responsible for analyzing, testing, tracking and issue reporting of IT product lines
- Work in collaboration with Application Development, the Quality Assurance team, Project Management, Business Analysts, and other IT stakeholders to ensure that applications development projects have been tested thoroughly and meet the required deliverables and quality standards.
- Role includes planning, designing, executing and tracking the results of associated test efforts
- Execute test plans designed by other QA Analysts
- Create test plans based on requirements
- Create and manage bug reports to be addressed by the development team
- Assist with the testing of daily tickets addressed by development
- Bachelor's Degree (BA, BS) required in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years of overall experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a quality assurance role with quality assurance processes primarily with software application life cycle development processes.
- Experience in a healthcare environment highly desired
- Strong command of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with Unix commands to execute automated processes
- Detailed oriented and able to follow direction
- Able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure, be flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
Quality Assurance Engineer - QA Engineer - 16098